Serves meat, veg options available. In a very small town with little vegetarian choices, this little simple restaurant has a menu that includes 2 pages devoted to vegetarian options. Staff understands what "vegetarian" and "vegan" mean. No fish-sauce or shrimp paste used in the vegetarian curry, no chicken broth in the specific vegetarian soups, and will leave the eggs out of the pad Thai and other dishes to make them vegan upon request. When driving Interstate-5, one often needs eat lunch just about the time you hit the small burg of Centralia. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
712 Harrison Ave
Centralia, Washington 98531
360-330-7978

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Nicooole
Kimbala
Kimbala

Good food! Try the ice cream!

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2015

I stopped here for dinner while in Grand Mound for a meeting. The food was wonderful! I had the yellow curry tofu, spring rolls, and the coconut ice cream. The curry and the spring rolls were both very good. Good spice on the curry with request. The ice cream was non-dairy but was so awesome tasting I had to double check! No dairy or eggs, was creamy and delicious with shredded coconut integrated into the ice cream. Very nice server and chef!

AidanMoran
AidanMoran

Not too bad

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2012

The description seems to be a lie. It reads to me that they have 2 pages of veggie options, however, it is much closer to about six. I had some curry there, and the food was not bad, but definitely not as great as other curry I have had in the past. The spring rolls were very hot, and not much more than average. I have had much better ones in the past. I don't know the soups are, as I did not try them.

That being said, it is pretty much the only veg-friendly/veg restaurant between Olympia and Portland. If you need a place to stop on a trip down to Portland, San Francisco, (or up to Seattle) etc. this is a great place to go. But if you are able to hold on until you get to Portland (or Seattle) (which isn't much more than 60-90 minutes away; Seattle is about 90-120 minutes) I strongly suggest it. Portland has so many great places that it is a very good idea to try somewhere there.

Pros: only veg stop on I-5, quick, nice staff
Cons: not great food, few options
Nicooole
Nicooole

Check this place out!

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2011

I am a regular. This place is amazing! The owner grew up in Thailand, and you can taste the authenticity in her food. She is literally always working as the head cook... so no matter when you go, you won't be disappointed! The food is fresh, delicious, and easily tailored to fit your individual desires. I love this restaurant! Definately my favorite place to go. (My favorite dish is number 63. Her curries with tofu are the best!!)

Pros: Authentic Thai food (and staff), Small, friendly atmosphere, Enough food for plenty of leftovers!
Cons: Growing popularity, can sometimes be crowded, One to two cooks, wait time inc. w/big groups

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Dish: